Benefit Open Enrollment
Our annual Open Enrollment Meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 6th at 8am via Zoom, attendance is mandatory for all employees.
To join Zoom meeting April 6th:
- Meeting ID: 817 0636 1956
- Passcode: 252046
- Dial in: +1 301 715 8592 US OR +1 312 626 6799 US
Regardless of intent to enroll, ALL employees are required to attend this meeting and meet 1 on 1 with an enrollment counselor
Benefit Enrollment Counselors will be available to meet with Staff Tuesday, April 6 – Friday, April 9. You must schedule a time to meet with them to finalize your enrollment.
Mutual of America and your retirement
With the recent ups and downs of the stock market, you may be asking yourself… How do the daily stock market swings affect my retirement account? Should I be doing anything?
Mutual of America will be part of a virtual education meeting on Tuesday April 6, at 8am. You will also have an opportunity to meet with a consultant individually Thursday April 8 from 9am-4pm. These meetings are a great opportunity to:
- Enroll in the plan
- Update account information
- Review your investments
- Consolidate retirement plans from past employers
Open Enrollment 2021-2022
Open enrollment is the annual opportunity for you to review your coverage and ensure you have the benefits that are best for you as you head into the new fiscal year. Learn more about the virtual resources we have available this year due to COVID-19 below.
Review the Habitat For Humanity of the Chesapeake benefit guide for 2021 to see plan information, rates, and highlights.
Related Documents & Forms
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Beneficiary Designation Form
- Benefits Summary Overview
- Choice Plan Overview
- Choice Plus Plan Overview
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Evidence Insurability Form
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance