Companies of all sizes recognize that a strong commitment to social responsibility is critical to success.
Employees and companies alike are increasingly socially-aware, savvy about charitable giving, and want to support an organization that is deeply engaged in the community. Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake works with a diverse group of corporations and foundations of all sizes to build beautiful, affordable houses in the Chesapeake region. Partnering with Habitat Chesapeake is an excellent way to offer employee engagement and team building opportunities, promote your company to the larger world, and make a lasting impact.
Build a Partnership with Habitat Chesapeake
Habitat Chesapeake works with corporations of all sizes to build customized partnerships including:
- Sponsored employee Team Build Days on construction sites and in ReStores
- Financial contributions
- Employee giving campaigns
- in-kind product donations for homes, such as paint, flooring, windows and doors, landscaping materials, etc.
- In-kind trade services for homes, such as civil engineering, architecture, electrical engineering, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, etc.
- In-kind donations of building materials, lighting, furniture, appliances, sinks, cabinets and other goods to ReStores
- Employee group membership in our Young Professionals group, HYPC
What our Partners Say
“Euler Hermes has supported Habitat Chesapeake for 12 years through Team Build Days and monetary donations. Not only has this provided meaningful hands-on community service opportunities for hands-on community service opportunities for hundreds of employees over the years, but we hope we’ve made a difference in the lives of local families in need. This is certainly one of our most engaging employee events – the Team Build Days often fill up quickly!”
-Laura Crovo, Vice President, Regional Head of Communications, Euler Hermes North America
Visit our Team Build page to schedule a volunteer day for your company today!
For more information about partnership opportunities, view our Corporate Partner Fact Sheet or contact Michael Garcia, Director of Donor Relations at 443-844-9594 or firstname.lastname@example.org.